- Full Bag Fitting – $175.00
- Dual Fitting – Back to Back People Full Bag Fitting – $399.00
- Driver Fitting – $75.00
- Iron Fitting – $75.00
- PXG Fitting – $100.00
- Wedge Fitting – $75.00
- Putter Fitting – $25.00
- Miura Fitting – $75.00
- College Player Fitting – $100.00
- Re-shaft Iron – $21.95 + price of shaft per club
- Re-shaft Wood – $31.95 + price of shaft per club
- Custom Grinding – $50 per club / $125.00 for three
- Re-grip Club – $2.75 + price of grip per club
- Loft and Lie Change – no charge
MK Golf sells current OEM golf clubs at the same or similar pricing as other major retailers (typically the Minimum Advertised Pricing or MAP). All pricing for custom made clubs using components from manufacturers such as PXG and Miura includes the price of the components (heads, shafts and grips) and a labor charge for the work of our expert club makers to precisely construct each club to the specifications determined in your fitting session for optimum performance. This work includes spinning and flowing each shaft, and adjusting lofts and lies on irons and lofts and face angles on adjustable drivers, fairways and hybrids to match each customer’s exact specifications.
MK Golf also pledges to our customers that all clubs we build and sell will perform as expected, and that, if they do not, we will do whatever is necessary to make them right. It has always been our policy that if the customer is not happy, we are not finished.